As a result of the restrictions imposed by the Queensland State Government and further to Football Queensland’s advice, we wish to advise all members that Football Gold Coast have made the decision that for the health and wellbeing of all, the following has been implemented across the Gold Coast (including NSW clubs) effective immediately;
- ALL SCHEDULED FIXTURES (up to and including Thursday night games) have been POSTPONED and the rescheduled dates are listed below
- Football Gold Coast recommends that clubs determine their own position regarding training and other football related activities
- As per State Government and Football Queensland directive, any member who has been in the Greater Brisbane region from the 20th of March are required to follow lockdown restrictions and should not participate in any activities even if they are currently located outside the Greater Brisbane region
- All FFA Cup fixtures scheduled for Thursday the 31st of March have been RESCHEDULED for a later date which will be confirmed
As more details come to hand, we will update clubs accordingly.
- Metro Fixtures Scheduled for 29/03/21 have been moved to Monday the 26th of April (ANZAC Day Public Holiday)
- Metro Fixtures Scheduled for 31/03/21 have been moved to Monday the 10th of May
- Coast League games scheduled for the 30/03/21 have been moved to Tuesday the 11th of May
Premier League and Premier League Reserves
- The game scheduled between Runaway Bay and Burleigh (both First and Reserves) for the 30/03/21 and the 01/04/21 have now been moved to the Tuesday the 20th of April at 6:15pm and 8:10pm
- The game scheduled between Robina and Musgrave (both First and Reserves) for the 30/03/21 and the 01/04/21 have now been moved to the Tuesday the 27th of April at 6:15pm and 8:10pm
We continue to urge clubs to be vigilant with the state of the community and ensure that they continue to follow the COVID-19 protocols in place to ensure we return to some form of normality in the near future. Should you require more information please do not hesitate to contact the office.